2023 SPENCER GOLF ACADEMY ADULT MONTHLY PROGRAMS
Our Adult Monthly Group Programs run continuously from April-September. We have three levels available based upon the student’s level and needs. Each are described below.
BEGINNER “GOLF 101
– These classes are designed for beginning golfers who are interested in learning the basic skills needed to play golf: chipping, pitching, iron shots, wood shots and putting along with rules and etiquette. By participating in an on-going monthly program, players can learn and practice the required skills multiple times and therefore experience the most improvement in their games.
-Wednesdays, 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
-Saturdays, 8:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m.
- So you’ve taken beginner golf classes and started to play on the course. The next goal
is to break 100! According to statistics, only about half of all golfers score below 100 for 18 holes. This
class is designed to put you in the top half of all golfers! We’ll sharpen your fundamentals, identify the
areas you most need to improve, and go to work on lowering your scores! By committing to a monthly
program, you will greatly improve your chances of realizing significant progress in your game.
This class meets on:
-Thursday, 6:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
- Saturdays, 8:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m.
- You’re an avid player and a “bogey golfer” at best. If you could just break 90, you couldbeat your buddies! Only one out of four golfers shoot scores below 90 so this could put you into the“good golfer” category. We’ll work extensively on your fundamentals and the scoring elements of thegame including course management and the mental game. Individual results vary, of course, but playerswill likely need more than a month or two in the program to realize their goals.
This class meets on:
Wednesdays & Fridays each week from 6:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
- If a set group class does not work for your schedule or you prefer private instruction, you can still do a monthly or even an annual program! Committing to a long-term program is the best way to see real improvement in your game! Private sessions may be scheduled at a time that works for you and the Professional. A typical monthly program will include 3 one-hour coaching sessions and one nine-hole session (2 hrs.) on the golf course but can also be designed to fit your needs.